Crume’s Monument opened in 1951 by Clarence & Elsie Crume. In 1980 Phillip Crume son of Clarence & Elsie took over the family business. In 1982 we opened our carving and lettering shop. In 1995 we opened our new shop and office.

  • Facebook

Main Location

513 E. Maple St.
Caneyville, Kentucky 42721 United States

Get Directions



Website

(270) 879-4121 (Main)

Return to Business Directory